#DIDYouKnow you can use your microwave to create a delicious hazelnut chocolate brownie in a mug? Make a tasty mug cake using just 3 common ingredients. It's perfect for making with the kids or as a quick after-dinner treat. You can try adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream or some greek yoghurt for some extra indulgence!
- 90g hazelnut chocolate spread
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- In a large microwaveable mug, whisk the egg and chocolate spread together.
- Add the flour and mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Microwave for 45 seconds - 1 minute making sure the mug doesn't overflow.
- Once the brownie has set and is firm on top it's ready.
- Leave to cool and set for 5 minutes.