Give your taste buds a treat with this tasty middle eastern style za'atar chicken recipe. It's perfect for pairing with crunchy salads, spicy potatoes or BBQ corn on the cob.
Product: MultiPro Express
Total Time: 3 Hrs
- Fit the driveshaft and bowl into the power unit.
- Assemble the Express Serve attachment, fit the 2mm slicing disc, ensure the slinger plate is fitted.
- Fit the small driveshaft to the main shaft.
- Use the Express Serve attachment to slice lemons and red onions. Add to a roasting tray.
- Add Chicken pieces, stock, oil, garlic, sumac, allspice, cinnamon, salt, and pepper to the roasting tray. Combine so that the chicken pieces are completely covered in the mixture.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and preheat your oven to 200 °C. Roast until golden brown and cooked through 45-55 minutes.
- Add the Za'atar, pine nuts, and butter for the final 5 minutes of roasting time.
- Serve with spicy potatoes and salad.
Check out the full range of Kenwood Appliances here!