Looking for something tasty in a hurry? Why not give this vegetarian chilli recipe a go.
- Put the onion, garlic, butter and spices in a microwaveable container and stir.
- Heat in the microwave on high for 30-40 secs.
- Leave to stand for 1 min, then add the chopped tomatoes, beans, stock cube and chocolate.
- Cover with cling film and pierce 3 times.
- Place some kitchen paper on your microwave turntable, put the container on top and cook for 2 mins on high.
- Stir well and leave to stand for 1 min. If your chilli starts to dry out, add some of the reserved tomato juice, but remember that it won't reduce as much in the microwave as it would on the hob.
- Cover and cook on medium for a further 2 mins.
- Give it a stir and allow to stand for 1 min then serve your vegetarian chilli topped with sour cream and coriander.
Shop our full range of food prep in-store or online now!