Free Click & Collect
From any one of our 23 stores
When it comes to installing your new appliances, you need someone you can trust. We have been installing electrical appliances for over 50 years - so it's safe to say we know what we're doing. Our fast, professional service is second to none. After all, 'install' is our middle name!
Our team of experienced installers will complete your installation from start to finish ensuring the best performance from your appliance. Our installers are fully insured to provide this service and installation is available in most parts of the Republic of Ireland.
Our professional TV wall mounting and demonstration service is currently available in the Greater Dublin area. Drop into your local DID store or call our online service team on 01-6250250 for more information. See here for more details on our TV installation service.
In these challenging times, we are delighted to be able to continue to offer our delivery and installation services, but these can only be carried out while ensuring your safety and the safety of our installation team. Please adhere to our installation safety protocols:-
- Customer/children must not be in the same room as the installer during installation for social distancing reasons. This is for the duration of the installation. If you have any queries, these can be raised when the installer calls you before the installation, or after the installation is complete, once social distancing is being maintained.
- Any cupboards that may need to be emptied to access water pipes or power are empty upon arrival.
- We can only do like-for-like installations and cannot carry out kitchen alterations.
- Our installer will let you know once the installation is complete. At this point you can then re-enter the room.
Our drivers / installers will:-
- Call you prior to delivery so that you are expecting us.
- have the necessary PPE and will sanitise their hands before and after completion of the job.
- have disinfectant wipes so they can sanitize work areas e.g. counter tops and door handles.
If you or anyone in your household had to seek medical advice resulting in them being advised to self-isolate, or have decided to self-isolate as a result of potential Covid-19 symptoms or contact with someone who is symptomatic, please advise a member of our team prior to the delivery being completed. We will be able to reschedule the delivery and/or installation for you or may be able to provide a kerbside delivery. We will not be able to enter your property until the requisite self-isolation period has been completed.These guidelines are for the safety of both you and our installation teams, and must be followed in their entirety, otherwise we may not be in a position to complete the installation.