Same-Day Click & Collect
From any one of our 23 stores
Treat yourself this weekend with some indulgent rocky road popcorn. The mixture of Rice Krispies and popcorn keep the recipe nice and light while still getting a sweet hit. You can also add chopped peanuts or hazelnuts for some extra crunch! The recipe is simple and fun to make so it's a great Saturday morning activity with the kids.
1. Line a baking tin with cling film or greaseproof paper.
2. Pop your popcorn kernels in the popcorn maker.
3. Melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup together in a saucepan. Use a low heat to avoid burning the chocolate!
4. Gently fold in the Rice Krispies, marshmallows and popcorn. Keep one handful of popcorn to the side.
5. Add the mixture to the baking tin and decorate it with the remaining popcorn. You can also add crushed peanuts, marshmallows, sprinkles or an extra drizzle of chocolate.
6. Leave to cool, cut into large chunks and enjoy! We are stepping up to spring this year! Get a free popcorn maker with every TV. Shop the full TV range here.
Get exclusive email offers!