Same-Day Click & Collect
From any one of our 23 Stores
At DID Electrical, we are a Guaranteed Irish and proud of our reputation for providing superior customer service and guaranteed lowest prices. Our first family-owned store opened in Mountjoy square in 1968, since then we have expanded our family with 23 Irish owned stores nationwide and our online store! With an amazing history and an exciting future, everything we do is embedded in strong family values.
We are looking for talented and driven people to join our Malahide Rd Branch. Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you!
Does this sound ‘’Electric’’ to you?
· Competitive commission earning opportunities (uncapped). One of the market leaders in commission rates.
· Track record of progressing and promoting talent from within through ongoing training and development opportunities.
· Fun and collaborative work environments
· Opportunity to gain comprehensive product knowledge across a range of leading brands in electrical retail
· Fantastic Staff and Friends & Family Discounts
· Employee recognition rewards
· We are entrepreneurial and growing
We are recruiting for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals into the role of Branch Supervisor in our North Dublin store. Our Supervisors are motivated, approachable and thrive in the electrical retail industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join and develop a team.
A ‘Fully Charged’ Branch Supervisor will:
· Fully responsible for running the store in the Manager and assistant Managers absence you are the first point of contact.
· Store opening & closing responsibilities and assist with day-to-day management of the branch.
· Encourage, engage and energise the team performance by holding daily team meetings with colleagues and creating action plans for sales, customer service and staff training and development.
· Motivating team sales performance to reach targets and maximise KPIs. Have a positive influence to develop and drive team members through performance management, coaching and delegation.
· As part of the management team, responsible for maintaining the branch in excellent merchandising condition in line with store standards.
· Provide a superior customer experience by matching the customer’s needs through product demonstration and the ability to close the sale.
· Be a brand ambassador. With ongoing training opportunities, have first class product knowledge & innovation in new and exciting tech brands and leading kitchen appliance market leaders.
· Merchandise a range of products and create exciting store displays for our customers.
· To influence and enhance the customer journey and to go the extra mile to build trust and loyalty with our customers.
· Perform other duties as required.
Are you ‘’Switched on’’?
· Strong leadership and coaching abilities. Capable of getting the best out of the team using excellent communication skills.
· Motivational, friendly, energetic and strong positive work ethic.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Ambitious, organised and results driven with an appetite for sales. Capable of providing clear direction.
· Enjoys building strong working relationships, trust and loyalty with colleagues and customers.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative sales environment.
· Eagar to expand product knowledge with a range of exciting brands.
· Ability to understand the customer’s needs, utilising strong communication skills.
· Skilled problem solver with strong analytical skills. Capable of resolving customer enquiries and complaints at the earliest opportunity in a professional manner.
· PC Literate. Proficient knowledge of MS Office, Word, Outlook and Excel is desirable
· 1-3 years experience in a previous sales or customer-facing role would be an advantage but not essential.
|||Artane |||Management ||||||mrjBaGjIJmnTDdX-|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||