Same-Day Click & Collect
From any one of our 23 stores
Start Date: 00.01 Friday 12/08/2022
End Date: 23.59 Monday 31/10/2022
Eligibility Criteria: This Promotion is open to entrants aged over 18 from 12 August – 31 October 2022. A winner will be chosen from the full list of eligible entrants.
To be deemed eligible entrants must complete all of the following steps:
1. Purchase any Tablet or Laptop during the competition dates.
2. Enter via the competition entry form hosted on did.ie.
Prize(s): There will be 1 winner who will receive a holiday voucher worth €3,000.
The winner will be chosen at random on Tuesday 1st November 2022.
The Prize winner will be notified via telephone on Tuesday 1st November 2022.
1. This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents, excluding employees of DID Electrical, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this competition.
2. Entrants must be over 18.
3. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. DID Electrical reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. DID Electrical may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless DID Electrical is satisfied with the verification.
4. Only one entry per person is allowed.
5. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
6. The competition runs from 00.01 Friday 12/08/2022 to: 23.59 Monday 31/10/2022.
7. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be entered into the competition.
8. The instructions provided at entry form part of the terms & conditions of this competition and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
9. The winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries received as set out above. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time either by email or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period (in all cases determined by DID Electrical at its absolute discretion), the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and another entrant may be awarded the prize at DID Electricals’ discretion. DID Electrical will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up or claim the specified prize. Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the prize requires attendance at a specific venue, the winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses.
10. DID Electrical assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses that winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a prize.
11. DID Electrical reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for whatever reason. Cash or credit alternatives may be offered at DID Electricals’ sole and exclusive discretion.
12. No prizes are transferable. Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside DID Electricals’ control. DID Electrical will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
13. Additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of any given prize(s). Prizes may be subject to colour availability and colour will be at DID Electricals’ discretion. Where vouchers constitute prizes these are subject to terms and can be redeemed in limited outlets. DID Electrical accepts no liability for expired vouchers.
14. DID Electrical accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, incomplete, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the prize(s). In respect of a prize, all conditions, terms, warranties and representations whether express or implied by law concerning the provision of the prize are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this competition, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, DID Electrical reserves the right to end or suspend the competition; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
15. If any part of these provisions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these provisions shall not be affected and such provision shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make such provision consistent with applicable law and, in its modified form, such provision shall then be enforceable and enforced.
16. DID Electricals’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. DID Electrical reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the competition after any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
17. This promotion is governed by Irish Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.