Free Click & Collect
From any one of our 23 stores
Add your deal, information or promotional text
We are still operating our delivery and installation services with increased safety protocols in place during this difficult time.
Please let us know if someone in your home is self-isolating so that we can make sure we're delivering safely.
Our couriers DPD deliver our small items, DPD are taking precautions, such as contactless delivery and an enhanced hygiene protocol, at this time. You can find out more here.
For further information see here or contact our online team at email@example.com
Our large item delivery charge is €24.99 – no matter how many products you order. So if you order multiple items online, you’ll pay a maximum €24.99 for delivery.
We offer professional installation services of all large electrical appliances. We also take back all old appliances, free of charge. Your old appliance must be emptied and disconnected when the team arrives. If your item is not ready to be taken you can drop it into your local DID store or we can arrange for the delivery team to return to collect. There is a charge of €24.99 for this return recycling collection service.
Nationwide: Nationwide delivery (ROI Only) within 3-5 working days.
Small item delivery for only €5.99
Our small item delivery service operates nationwide with our couriers DPD (ROI Only) five days a week (Mon - Fri, excluding bank holidays). Once your item has been dispatched from our central warehouse you will receive an email with tracking number, so you can track your order right to your door.
Single small item delivery is €5.99. There will be a €1.50 charge for each subsequent small item. Our maximum delivery charge for combined small or large items is €24.99.
What if I miss my delivery? Simple, DPD will leave a calling card with details of your local depot and where you can collect your order.
Order online and collect in one of our 23 locations nationwide free of charge. Once you have placed your order and chosen your collection date:
1. You will receive an email confirming we have received your order.
2. Your order will be processed by our online team.
3. You will receive an email confirming the date of when your item will be ready for collection in your chosen store.
Please, remember to bring the following documents when collecting an order in-store:
1. The card with which the order was placed.
2. Photo ID (only passport or drivers licence will be accepted).
3. A copy of your confirmation email when collecting instore for verification purposes.
(Items will only be released to the cardholder. Items will not be released without these forms of ID.)
Our products are intended for domestic use only. Please note that use of these appliances in a commercial environment may void your manufacturer's warranty and any extended warranty purchased. Commercial environments include but are not limited to staff rooms, commercial kitchens and canteens.
Please ask a member of our sales team if you have a query relating to your purchase.
We are one of Ireland’s best online retailers and, as with our stores, we want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their shopping experience with us online at www.did.ie.
Please read our policies before making a purchase with us to ensure that you have a clear understanding of (i) our refund policy, and (ii) whether you have a right to cancel your contract with us.
Under Irish law, you have the right to:
• Send the good back to us if it is faulty or in need of repair
• Cancel your contract with us and return the good to us, even if it is not faulty, as long as your purchase fulfils the criteria outlined below.
When you receive a delivery from us, or if you have used our click & collect service and are collecting your item(s) in one of our 23 stores, please inspect the item(s) immediately to make sure you are completely satisfied that the item(s) match the description you were provided with and the item(s) are of acceptable quality.
This cancellation policy only applies to orders and goods received which have been bought online at www.did.ie or by any other distance sale method. Please call our customer support team if you have any questions. They are waiting to help on 01 625 0250.
If you decide to cancel a purchase, we want your cancellations to be hassle-free. Should you wish to cancel your purchase subject to the terms laid out below, you have the right to do so, without giving any reason, before and up to 14 calendar days after you obtained physical possession of the goods. This is provided that the item(s) are in as sold condition, and in their original packaging. You must then send back the goods without undue delay and not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your decision to cancel the purchase.”
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your purchase by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached MODEL-CANCELLATION-FORM but it is not obligatory.
You may also contact our customer support team on 01 625 0250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will assist you with any queries you might have about your right of cancellation. This will help to speed up the cancellation process.
1. Where you decide to exercise your right of cancellation, you are responsible for costs incurred to return item(s) to us, except where the goods cannot be returned by post. If the goods cannot be returned by post, please contact us and we will arrange for the good to be collected. We will issue you a full refund of the purchase price (and of our standard delivery charge in sending you the goods) on receipt of the returned goods, with original packaging. If you have diminished the value of the good by handling it or testing it beyond what is necessary to check its nature, characteristics and functioning, we reserve the right not refund you the entire amount.
2. Should any item(s) not be suitable for return due to hygiene reasons, such as headphones, the item(s) can only be returned if that hygiene seal remains unbroken.
3. We will reimburse you not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
Extended Christmas Returns
We've extended our returns policy for Christmas. Items purchased from 20th October 2021 can be returned until 12th January 2022.
The easiest way to return an item or resolve a product issue, is to go to your local DID Electrical store where they will be happy to help you.
For items that are returned to a store, an exchange or refund can be offered up to Wednesday 12th January 2022.
For Online Returns items that are returned by post, a refund will be offered if the returned item is received up to Wednesday 12th January 2022.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item, you may return this item to us in accordance with your statutory rights.
NOTE:Return item(s) must be unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging, your return must be in a re-sellable condition.
The Sale Of Goods And Supply Of Services Act (1980) as well as other pieces of Irish and EU legislation that protect consumers.
The consumer has a number of rights under this legislation including:
• In the case of a sales contact, the existence of a legal obligation on the trader to supply goods that are in conformity with the contract.
• Goods must be of merchantable quality – goods should be of reasonable quality taking into account what they are meant to do, their durability and their price.
• Goods must be fit for their purpose – they must do what they are reasonably expected to do.
• Goods must be as described - the buyer must not be mislead into buying something by the description of goods or services given orally by a salesperson or an advertisement.
• When you buy goods in a sale you have the same rights as when you pay full price for the goods.
• These rights are in addition to any extended warranty or accidental damage cover that you have taken out. For more information on your rights as a consumer, see www.consumerhelp.ie for details.
Get exclusive email offers!