Free Click & Collect
From any one of our 23 stores
In these challenging times, we are delighted to be able to continue to offer our delivery and installation services, but these can only be carried out while ensuring your safety and the safety of our installation team. Please adhere to our installation safety protocols:
- Customer/children must not be in the same room as the installer during installation for social distancing reasons. This is for the duration of the installation. If you have any queries, these can be raised when the installer calls you before the installation, or after the installation is complete, once social distancing is being maintained.
- Any cupboards that may need to be emptied to access water pipes or power are empty upon arrival.
-We can only do like-for-like installations and cannot carry out kitchen alterations.
- Our installer will let you know once the installation is complete. At this point you can then re-enter the room.
Our drivers / installers will:
- Call you prior to delivery so that you are expecting us.
- Installation teams will have the necessary PPE and will sanitise their hands before and after completion of the job.
- Each driver will have disinfectant wipes so they can sanitize work areas e.g. counter tops and door handles.
If you or anyone in your household had to seek medical advice resulting in them being advised to self-isolate, or have decided to self-isolate as a result of a potential Covid-19 symptoms or contact with someone who is symptomatic, please advise a member of our team prior to the delivery being completed. We will be able to reschedule the delivery and/or installation for you or may be able to provide a kerbside delivery. We will not be able to enter your property unfortunately until the requisite self-isolation period has been completed.
These guidelines are for the safety of both you and our installation teams, and must be followed in their entirety, otherwise we may not be in a position to complete the installation.
When it comes to installing your new appliances, you need someone you can trust. We have been installing electrical appliances for over 50 years - so it's safe to say we know what we're doing. Our fast, professional service is second to none. After all, 'install' is our middle name!
Our team of experienced installers will complete your installation from start to finish ensuring the best performance from your appliance. Our installers are fully insured to provide this service and installation is available in most parts of the Republic of Ireland.
|Delivery charge not included||Delivery charge not included||Delivery charge not included|
|Disconnection of old appliance||YES||YES||YES|
|Removal of old appliance||YES||YES||YES|
|Installation of new appliance||YES||YES||YES|
|Removal of packaging||YES||YES||YES|
|Demonstration of new appliance||YES||YES||YES|
|Fixing of integrated door||NO||YES||NO|
|Reversal of door if required||NO||YES||NO|
TV installations are available in selected areas. Drop into your local DID store, chat to us online or call our online service team on 01-6250250 to check availability for your area.
Our professional TV wall mounting and demonstration service is currently available in the Greater Dublin area. Drop into your local DID store or call our online service team on 01-6250250 for more information. See here for more details on our TV installation service.
|Delivery charge not included||Delivery charge not included|
|TV wall mounting||YES||YES|
|Cables concealed inside truncking||YES||NO|
|Cables concealed inside stud wall||NO||YES|
1. Please Confirm the below prior to your installation
There is access to the premises that will allow for appliance to fit through doorways
- There is adequate space for the appliance to be installed and all plumbing and connection points are with the distance of the appliance
- We must informed tin advance if there are any issues with stairs, lift access or gated entries to ensure efficient delivery service
- If you required door reversal you must inform the sales staff or customer care team when purchasing
- The removal and disposal of packing is not included in delivery only services
2. For USA Fridge Freezers
We need width of 750mm minimum to get the item unpacked and through the door
- Advance notification of any obstructions or works at the property
- Advance notification of 90 degree bends along hallways
- Advanced notification of stairs or lift access
- Adequate parking at the delivery address
3. Installers only disconnect and reconnect, they are not insured to carry any additional plumbing or electrical work that may be needed to complete installation
4. Installers have the right to refuse to complete an installation should there be any Health and Safety concerns
5. Installation services cannot be offered on items which customers opt to collect in-store.
Get exclusive email offers!