Free Click & Collect
From any one of our 23 stores
Add your deal, information or promotional text
All of our 23 stores nationwide are open. We are working hard to maintain the supply of essential appliances and home technology solutions to you. Due to high demand there may be some delivery delays, we thank you for your understanding. Together we can all help stop the spread of COVID-19 and protect our community. Please keep visiting this page for the latest information.
All 23 nationwide stores are open and working under reduced opening hours. For further information please see here.
Priority shopping is from 9:30 - 10:30 Monday to Saturday.
Yes, you can still order essential items online at www.did.ie for delivery. Our team are working around the clock to ensure that your order is completed as soon as possible. Due to high demand there may be some delays, we thank you for your patience.
We are still operating our delivery service during this difficult time. Please note, due to high demand there may be some delays, we thank you for your patience.
Please let us know if someone in your home is self-isolating so that we can make sure we're delivering safely. For further information please see here or contact our online team on 01-6250250.
Our delivery and installation team are adhering to strict safety protocols to ensure a safe delivery and installation in your home. Please maintain a safe physical distance of 2 metres at all times and please wait in another room while the installation is taking place.
Our installer will wear recommended PPE and they will wipe down the work area once they have completed the installation. We will continue to take away any old appliances for recycling, if required.
Yes, our free click & collect service is available.
We kindly ask you to adhere to the below protocols when visiting our stores.
- Face coverings should be worn in shops.
- The stores will operate within reduced hours temporarily.
- Priority shopping hours for vulnerable and elderly customers are from 9:30am-10:30am Monday - Saturday. We ask the public to respect this time period.
- If the store is at capacity we kindly ask that you wait outside, standing on the markers in place and observing the recommended 2m physical distancing measures.
- Shop alone where possible. Parents are encouraged to limit bringing their children with them to essential retails outlets where possible.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 2m from our staff and other customers.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when sneezing and coughing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.- Refrain from touching our displays and surfaces.
- Avoid browsing where possible.
- Use contactless payments, where possible.
- Alternatively, please contact the store and we will be happy to reserve stock for collection.
- Visit our website to avail of click & collect or our home delivery service.
Our customer support team are here Monday to Friday (9am- 6pm) and on weekends (Saturday: 9:30am- 6pm | Sunday and Bank Holidays: 11am - 6pm), ready to help you with your orders and answer all of your questions.
Get exclusive email offers!