When it comes to installing your new appliances, you need someone you can trust. We have been installing electrical appliances for over 50 years - so it's safe to say we know what we're doing. Our fast, professional service is second to none. After all, 'install' is our middle name!
Our team of experienced installers will complete your installation from start to finish ensuring the best performance from your appliance. Our installers are fully insured to provide this service and installation is available in most parts of the Republic of Ireland.
TV and Gas installations are available in selected areas. Drop into your local DID store, chat to us online or call our online service team on 01-6250250 to check availability for your area.
Our customers are impressed with the service:
Terms and Conditions
1. Please confirm the below prior to your installation.
- There is access to the premises that will allow for appliance to fit through doorways.
- There is adequate space for the appliance to be installed and all plumbing and connection points are within distance of the appliance.
- We must be informed in advance if there are any issues with stairs, lift access or gated entries to ensure an efficient delivery service.
- If you required door reversal you must inform the sales staff or customer care team when purchasing.
- The removal and disposal of packing in not included in delivery only services.
If you are concerned about any of the above terms, please contact your local DID store or our customer service team to avoid any delivery delays.
2. For USA Fridge Freezer access our team will require:
- We need a width of 750mm minimum to get the item unpacked and through the door
- Advance notification of any obstructions or works at the property
- Advance notification of 90 degree bends along hallway
- Advance notification of stairs or lift access
- Adequate parking at the delivery address
3. Installers only disconnect and reconnect, they are not insured to carry out any additional plumbing or electrical work that may be needed to complete the installation
4. Installers have the right to refuse to complete an installation should there be any Health and Safety concerns.
Gas Installation Terms and Conditions
Gas installations are available in selected areas. Drop into your local DID store or call our online service team on 01-6250250 to check availability for your area.
5. All gas installation pricing is not inclusive of hosing or carbon monoxide alarm devices. If customer does not supply these than an additional charge will apply.
6. Gas installations are available in selected areas. Please check with your local DID store or chat to us online about availability in your area.
7. All engineers are all RGI registered installers and will provide a RGI gas conformance certificates on all completed installations.
Gas appliance can only be connected to an existing gas supply and the gas supply must be within 1 meter of new appliance.
8. Installers will connect to an electricity supply once there is a working socket within 1.5 meters of gas appliance.
9. Dual fuel cookers must be connected to existing 32 amp switched supply.
10. Cooker hoods, if present must conform to current regulations, distance from hob /cooker etc .
11. Standard fitting includes up to 3 ft of pipework and excludes any ventilation or electrical fitting. Extra charges may apply. Standard fitting inclusive of V.A.T @13.5%
12. There may be extra charges for pipework exceeding 3 ft, cabinet preparation and any ventilation or electrical work that may be required to complete the installation to safety regulations.
13. If the installer is required to disconnect a gas supply, we are not responsible for any permanent pilot light boilers or appliances that fail to restart.
Our professional TV wall mounting and demonstration service is currently available in the Greater Dublin area. Drop into your local DID store or call our online service team on 01-6250250 for more information. See here for more details on our TV installation service.