COVID-19 Installation Update
We will deliver and install your appliances, safely. Our team are now providing installation on all freestanding appliances, this includes all home appliances which do not have a cabinet door attached to them. We can only offer freestanding installations, our built-in appliance installations are temporarily unavailable, this is for the safety of our staff and our customers. Please contact our customer service team on 01- 6250250 to find out what options are available.
Our delivery and installation team are adhering to strict safety protocols to ensure a safe delivery and installation in your home, please maintain a safe physical distance of 2 metres at all times and please wait in another room while the installation is taking place, our installer will wear recommended PPE and they will wipe down the work area once they have completed the installation. We will continue to take away any old appliances for recycling, if required.
When it comes to installing your new appliances, you need someone you can trust. We have been installing electrical appliances for over 50 years - so it's safe to say we know what we're doing. Our fast, professional service is second to none. After all, 'install' is our middle name!
Our team of experienced installers will complete your installation from start to finish ensuring the best performance from your appliance. Our installers are fully insured to provide this service and installation is available in most parts of the Republic of Ireland.
Our customers are impressed with the service:
TV installations are available in selected areas. Drop into your local DID store, chat to us online or call our online service team on 01-6250250 to check availability for your area.
Our professional TV wall mounting and demonstration service is currently available in the Greater Dublin area. Drop into your local DID store or call our online service team on 01-6250250 for more information. See here for more details on our TV installation service.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please Confirm the below prior to your installation
There is access to the premises that will allow for appliance to fit through doorways
- There is adequate space for the appliance to be installed and all plumbing and connection points are with the distance of the appliance
- We must informed tin advance if there are any issues with stairs, lift access or gated entries to ensure efficient delivery service
- If you required door reversal you must inform the sales staff or customer care team when purchasing
- The removal and disposal of packing is not included in delivery only services
2. For USA Fridge Freezer
We need width of 750mm minimum to get the item unpacked and through the door
- Advance notification of any obstructions or works at the property
- Advance notification of 90 degree bends along hallways
- Advanced notification of stairs or lift access
- Adequate parking at the delivery address
3. Installers only disconnect and reconnect, they are not insured to carry any additional plumbing or electrical work that may be needed to complete installation
4. Installers have the right to refuse to complete an installation should there be any Health and Safety concerns