Watch your favourite movies in Full HD with the BDP-S1700. Images are detailed and clear, and colours take on a rich new intensity thanks to TRILUMINOS™ colour.
Enjoy all your movies in the crisp clarity of high resolution.
Enjoy all the fine detail of the original recording in clear, high-fidelity surround sound with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD.
Experience bright, high-quality detail across everything that you watch – including DVDs, Blu-ray Discs™, and streamed online content. The BDP-S1700 also upscales standard definition DVD movies to near-HD quality, so you can see them beautifully realised in refined detail.
The minimal design of the BDP-S1700 is elegantly crafted to complement any living room,with its compact 23cm (9.1“) x 3.9cm (1.5”) frame fitting neatly into even the tightest of spots.
Just plug your USB drive into the port to share songs, photos and multimedia content with your TV.
|Type||Blu-ray DVD Player|
|Supported Audio Formats||AAC, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, MP3, Vorbis, WMA, WMA Pro|
|Supported Video Formats||MOV, MPEG1, MPEG4, RMVB, MP4, MKV, WMV|
|Networking & Connectivity|
|Features||Full HD 1080, Triluminos colour, Dolby true HD, DTS HD, Steam play station|
|Width (in mm)||230.00|
|Depth (in mm)||194.00|
|Height (in mm)||39.00|
|Weight (in Kg)||0.80|
There are no videos associated with this product.
Standard delivery: We'll deliver your order right to your door within 5 working days for just €5.99.
'Click & Collect': Have your order delivered to your local store – we have 23 locations nationwide – FREE of charge.
D.I.D Electrical Returns Policy – Products purchased in store
You are our number one priority. We have been serving our customers for almost 50 years, so if you are in any way unhappy with your purchase please contact us. Except where your product is faulty, you must return your item(s) to us within 14 days of your purchase.
We can refund you in full by the original payment method, offer you an exchange, or a D.I.D Electrical voucher to the value of your purchase if you return the unwanted purchase as sold and accompanied by the original proof of purchase within the 14-day period. If you made your purchase with a credit or debit card, then you will need to bring the card with which you purchased the item(s) with you to the store in which you bought the item(s) in order for us to process a refund.
If an item is returned without the receipt, we will unfortunately be unable to issue a refund. If the item(s) is not returned in the same condition as sold, then we reserve the right to refuse a return – i.e item(s) must be returned in the original packaging, undamaged, unused and with all original accompanying documentation.
We do not take responsibility for transport costs incurred in returning an item to the store. If you have any questions, please call our customer services team on 01 625 0250 – we’d be delighted to help.
This policy does not affect your legal rights
Buying D.I.D Electrical Products Online
We are one of Ireland’s best online retailers and, as with our stores, we want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their shopping experience with us online at www.did.ie.
Please read our policies before making a purchase with us to ensure that you have a clear understanding of (i) our refund policy, and (ii) whether you have a right to cancel your contract with us.
Under Irish law, you have the right to:
• Send the good back to us if it is faulty or in need of repair
• Cancel your contract with us and return the good to us, even if it is not faulty, as long as your purchase fulfils the criteria outlined below.
When you receive a delivery from us, or if you have used our click & collect service and are collecting your item(s) in one of our 23 stores, please inspect the item(s) immediately to make sure you are completely satisfied that the item(s) match the description you were provided with and the item(s) are of acceptable quality.
Right to Cancel (Your right to cancel your contract with us)
This cancellation policy only applies to orders and goods received which have been bought online at www.did.ie or by any other distance sale method. Please call our customer support team if you have any questions. They are waiting to help on 01 625 0250.
If you decide to cancel a purchase, we want your cancellations to be hassle-free. Should you wish to cancel your purchase and return the item(s) to D.I.D Electrical, subject to the terms laid out below, you have the right to do so, without giving any reason, before and up to 14 calendar days after you received the goods. This is provided that the item(s) are in as sold condition, and in their original packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your purchase by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached MODEL CANCELLATION FORM but it is not obligatory.
You may also contact our customer support team on 01 625 0250 or email email@example.com and one of our team members will assist you with any queries you might have about your right of cancellation. This will help to speed up the cancellation process.
Terms applying to cancellation:
1. Where you decide to exercise your right of cancellation, you are responsible for costs incurred to return item(s) to us, except where the goods cannot be returned by post. If the goods cannot be returned by post, please contact us and we will arrange for the good to be collected. We will issue you a full refund of the purchase price (and of our standard delivery charge in sending you the goods) on receipt of the returned goods, with original packaging. If you have diminished the value of the good by handling it or testing it beyond what is necessary to check its nature, characteristics and functioning, we reserve the right not refund you the entire amount.
2. Should any item(s) not be suitable for return due to hygiene reasons, such as headphones, the item(s) can only be returned if that hygiene seal remains unbroken.
3. We will reimburse you not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.