Secret Voucher Terms & Conditions:
- The ‘secret voucher’ promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years and over who qualify based on previous purchase history. This promotion is not open to DID Electrical employees, agencies or contractors.The promotion will commence at 00.01 (GMT) on 1st November 2017 and close at 23.59 on the 19th November 2017.Throughout this period and this period alone, the €20 voucher is redeemable online using the discount code at the checkout.
- The promotion will commence at 00.01 (GMT) on 1st November 2017 and close at 23.59 on the 19th November 2017.
- Throughout this period and this period alone, the €20 voucher is redeemable online using the disocunt code at the checkout
- Purchases using the voucher can be made online only
- No voucher may be copied, reproduced, distributed, or published directly or indirectly in any form or by any means for use by an entity other than the original receipt with our prior written permission.
- The Promoter (DID Electrical) does not accept any responsibility for lost vouchers.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility cannot be accepted for vouchers invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter.
- Vouchers are valid from 00.01 on the 1st November 2017 to 23.59 on the 19th November 2017, after which time they are null and void.
- These vouchers are redeemable in on www.did.ie only. Vouchers are not redeemable in store.
- These vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other gift voucher or promotion.
- Should a participant of the promotion return or cancel their original purchase, they thereby agree to forfeit their qualification of the 20 Euro ‘secret voucher’ and this voucher will be deemed null and void.
- No cash alternatives are available.
- The Promoter (DID Electrical) reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time without giving any reason.
- The Promoter (DID Electrical) reserves the right at our absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter (DID Electrical) reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to any entrants or third party.
These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any such dispute or issues.