Free Click & Collect
From any one of our 23 stores
The more you spend the bigger your reward!
Shop in your local DID store or online to avail of this unbeatable bundle offer. Simply purchase 3 or more kitchen appliances in one transaction to qualify.
Spend €2,000 and qualify for a €200 DID Electrical in-store voucher
Spend €3,000 and qualify for a €300 DID Electrical in-store voucher
Spend €4,000 and qualify for a €400 DID Electrical in-store voucher
Spend €5,000 and qualify for a €500 DID Electrical in-store voucher
Spend €6,000 and qualify for a €600 DID Electrical in-store voucher
Spend €7,000 and qualify for a €700 DID Electrical in-store voucher
Spend €8,000 and qualify for a €800 DID Electrical in-store voucher
Spend €9,000 and qualify for a €900 DID Electrical in-store voucher
Spend €10,000+ and qualify for a €1,000 DID Electrical in-store voucher
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Promotion Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.did.ie/pages/trade-up-recycle-reward form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Home Appliances T/A DID Electrical. Registered in Ireland at Unit 18 Fonthill Business Park, Dublin 22. No 45175 (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 25th February 2022 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 28th April 2022 (the “Purchase Period”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident (aged 18+) of Republic of Ireland (“Participant”).
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
5. DID Electrical Employees, Agencies, contractors, may not participate in this Promotion and is specifically excluded as a Participant.
6. Participants who purchase three or more Large Appliances in any DID Electrical store or online at did.ieand spend €2,000 or more within the Purchase Period will be eligible to receive a voucher of variable value (dependant on the total spend), to be redeemed in a DID Electrical store only, subject to full compliance with the Promotional Terms and Conditions (“Promotion”).
7. Voucher reward values are determined by the total large appliance spend per order:
€2,000-€2,999.99 qualify for a €200 DID Electrical in-store voucher
€3,000-€3,999.99 qualify for a €300 DID Electrical in-store voucher
€4,000-€4,999.99 qualify for a €400 DID Electrical in-store voucher
€5,000-€5,999.99 qualify for a €500 DID Electrical in-store voucher
€6,000-€6,999.99 qualify for a €600 DID Electrical in-store voucher
€7,000-€7,999.99 qualify for a €700 DID Electrical in-store voucher
€8,000-€8,999.99 qualify for a €800 DID Electrical in-store voucher
€9,000-€9,999.99 qualify for a €900 DID Electrical in-store voucher
€10,000 and over qualify for a €1,000 DID Electrical in-store voucher
8. Participants may claim a maximum one DID Electrical in-store voucher per person.
9. Participants must purchase three or more Large Appliances in any DID Electrical store or online at www.did.ie and spend €2,000 or more within the Purchase Period to qualify for the voucher.
10. Participants who purchase in-store will receive their in-store voucher once their full order is complete and all qualifying items have been delivered or collected.
11. Participants who purchase online will receive their in-store voucher via email once their full order is complete and all qualifying items have been delivered or collected.
12. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
13. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant. This process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties.
14. If a Participant returns a Promotion Product where the Reward has already been sent/then the Promoter shall seek to recover the Reward from the Participant which where necessary may involve legal action being carried out against the Participant.
15. It is the Participant’s responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions applicable to the voucher they receive as a Reward.
16.WEEE Producer Registration Number: 01995W. the promoter DID Electrical are proud to implement the WEEE Regulations and Battery Directive to ensure that old appliances are disposed of in a safe, correct manner reducing any harmful effects to the environment.
17. The promoter will the collect the old large appliances once they have been disconnected and are ready at the time of delivery.
18. Or the the participant can return any old appliance to a DID Electrical store and we'll be delighted to take it off your hands.
19. The offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
20.Should a participant of the promotion return or cancel their original purchase, they thereby agree to forfeit their qualification of the voucher and this voucher will be deemed null and void.
21. No cash alternatives are available.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time without giving any reason.
23. The Promoter reserves the right at our absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to any entrants or third party.
25. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any such dispute or issues.