Free Click & Collect
From any one of our 23 stores
We are currently recruiting for a Full-time, Stockroom assistant for our busy store in Tullamore. The candidate is required to be fully flexible to cover daytime, late nights and weekends. Previous Stockroom experience is required.
In this role you will assist the Sales team in delivering excellent customer service within a faced paced environment.
· Maintain the branch in excellent merchandising condition.
· Re-stock shelves when necessary.
· Preparation of the store for stock take.
· Getting stock ready for branch transfers.
· Stock delivery and branch stock transfer duties.
· To be vigilant at all time, following all company security procedures.
· Liaise with the management team and contact them with any security issues.
· Assist management in monitoring product lines.
· Attend company training sessions.
· Update pricing daily as per company memo.
· Follow all health and safety guidelines as directed by the company
Get exclusive email offers!