Same-Day Click & Collect
From any one of our 23 stores
At DID Electrical, we are a Guaranteed Irish and proud of our reputation for providing superior customer service and guaranteed lowest prices. Our first family-owned store opened in Mountjoy square in 1968, since then we have expanded our family with 23 Irish owned stores nationwide and our online store! With an amazing history and an exciting future, everything we do is embedded in strong family values. We are looking for talented and driven people to join our branch in Galway. Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you!
Does this sound ‘’Electric’’ to you?
· Track record of progressing and promoting talent from within through ongoing training and development opportunities.
· Fun and collaborative work environments
· Fantastic Staff and Friends & Family Discounts
· Employee recognition rewards
· We are entrepreneurial and growing
We are recruiting for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals into the role of Full Time Stockroom Assistant for our Galway Branch. Our Stockroom Assistant are ambitious, organised, hardworking and thrive in the electrical retail industry.
What Does a Stockroom Assistant do at D.I.D Electrical?
· Manage, process and put away goods inwards during stock transfer schedules into branch as well as organising stock transfers for goods outwards.
· Maintaining stock accuracy within the store and organising stock room.
· Work with suppliers for stock returns and credit applications.
· Preparing orders for customer deliveries.
· Assisting customers for order collections.
· Support with store standards.
· Preparation of the store for stock take.
· To maintain a safe working environment in line with Health and Safety legislation as well as other legislation requirements.
· Perform other duties as required.
Are you ‘’Switched on’’?
· Friendly and positive outlook.
· Not afraid of hard work. This role requires a health and safety approach to heavy lifting and movement of goods in and out of store in line with H&S guidelines.
· Strong organisational skills with a keen eye for attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to work with branch and online departments.
· PC Literate. Proficient knowledge of MS Office, Word, Outlook and Excel is desirable.
· This is a Full Time contract.
· We need employees to be flexible about when they work, covering store opening hours, including days, evenings, weekends and public holidays.
· DID Electrical is an equal opportunities employer.
Get exclusive email offers!