Free Click & Collect
From any one of our 23 stores
At DID Electrical, we are a Guaranteed Irish and proud of our reputation for providing superior customer service and guaranteed lowest prices. Our first family-owned store opened in Mountjoy square in 1968, since then we have expanded our family with 23 Irish owned stores nationwide and our online store! With an amazing history and an exciting future, everything we do is embedded in strong family values. We are looking for talented and driven people to join our new flagship store in Cork. Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you!
Does this sound ‘’Electric’’ to you?
· Competitive commission earning opportunities (uncapped). One of the market leaders in commission rates. (Sales Advisor, Supervisor & Assistant Manager Role)
· Track record of progressing and promoting talent from within through ongoing training and development opportunities.
· Fun and collaborative work environments
· Opportunity to gain comprehensive product knowledge across a range of leading brands in electrical retail
· Fantastic Staff and Friends & Family Discounts
· Employee recognition rewards
· We are entrepreneurial and growing
We are recruiting for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals into the role of Sales Advisor in our new flagship store in Cork. Our Sales Advisors are ambitious, provide outstanding customer service, and thrive in the electrical retail industry.
A “Fully Charged” Sales Advisor will:
· Provide a superior customer experience by matching the customer’s needs through product demonstration and the ability to close the sale.
· Achieve sales targets and maximise commission earning potential.
· Work as a team to achieve branch targets through KPIs.
· Be a brand ambassador. With ongoing training opportunities, have first class product knowledge & innovation in new and exciting tech brands and leading kitchen appliance market leaders.
· Merchandise a range of products and create exciting store displays for our customers
· Update pricing and maintain store standards.
· To influence and enhance the customer journey and to go the extra mile to build trust and loyalty with our customers.
· Perform other duties as required.
Are you ‘’Switched on’’?
· Dynamic, Friendly, energetic and strong positive work ethic.
· Ambitious and results driven with an appetite for sales.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative sales environment.
· Eagar to expand product knowledge with a range of exciting brands.
· Adaptable to new technology trends and exciting new product ranges.
· Ability to understand the customer’s needs, utilising strong communication skills.
· PC Literate. Proficient knowledge of MS Office, Word, Outlook and Excel is desirable
· 1-3 years’ experience in a previous sales or customer-facing role would be an advantage but not essential.
· This role rewards your hard work with competitive commission on everything in store
· Earn up to, €22,500 – €26,000 per year based on average commission earnings and base rate
· This is a permanent contract
· We need employees to be flexible about when they work, covering store opening hours, including days, evenings, weekends and public holidays
· DID Electrical is an equal opportunities employer
|||Turners Cross, Cork|||Sales||||||-lC9yYajRsoqkJ20|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
Get exclusive email offers!