Purchasing Administrator APPLY NOW
We are currently recruiting for a Full time Purchasing Administrator for our busy Purchasing Dept in Fonthill, Dublin 22.
The key objective of the Purchasing Admin will be to support the buying team with all associate buying administration tasks & act as a point of contact for all branch queries. The candidate must demonstrate ability to work on their own initiative and be flexible with regards the fast paced nature of electrical retail trade.
Job Type / Category
- Support the Purchasing team with all administration requirements
- Point of contact for Purchasing branch queries (sector specific)
- Daily special orders
- Management of product fiche file
- Collation of all Purchasing dept. memos
- Conduct competitor price checks for Asst. Buyer
- Data entry of new suppliers/ brands & products to system
- Issuing of weekly/ monthly stock and sales reports to approved suppliers
- Update supplier turnover figures monthly
- Weekly reporting on returns, allowances and rebates
- Raise PO’s for sign off by Senior Buyer & populate all activity on the PO log for the Warehouse
- Attendance to monthly Purchasing Team meeting with Junior/Senior Buyers
- Support the Junior buyer with coordination of product/ line up offering for online, including all supplier marketing collateral & product USP’s
- Support the Junior buyer with coordination of facilitation of new product info to the Training dept.
- Working in tandem with other depts. on a daily basis and on project work, as required.
APPLICATION FORM * Required