Same-Day Click & Collect
From any one of our 23 stores
At DID Electrical, we are a Guaranteed Irish and proud of our reputation for providing superior customer service and guaranteed lowest prices. Our first family-owned store opened in Mountjoy square in 1968, since then we have expanded our family with 23 Irish owned stores nationwide and our online store! With an amazing history and an exciting future, everything we do is embedded in strong family values. We are looking for talented and driven people to join our team. Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you!
Does this sound ‘’Electric’’ to you?
· Track record of progressingand promoting talent from within through ongoing training and development opportunities.
· Funand collaborativework environments
· Opportunityto gain comprehensive product knowledge across a range of leading brands in electrical retail
· Fantastic Staff and Friends & Family Discounts
· Employee recognition rewards
· We are entrepreneurialand growing
We are recruiting for dynamicand enthusiasticindividuals into the role of Logistics Manager in our Fonthill Warehouse. Our Managers are motivated, approachable and thrive in the a busy environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join and develop a team.
A ‘Fully Charged’ Logistics Manager will:
Plan, Develop, Organise, Direct and Manage:
· Install team, evening deliveries and Sunday Deliveries.
· Brief Installers on each run and make sure each team is equipped appropriately.
· Check inventory and replenish stock where needed.
· Work that may be required in branches, from time to time.
· Any Customer Install queries.
· General admin duties, invoicing, check sheets etc.
· Collaborate with other Branch Managers in the greater Dublin area, including Bray, Navan, Drogheda, and Newbridge.
· Stock accuracy.
· Complete Health and Safety compliance.
· A high level of Customer Service.
Key Skills and Experience
· Minimum of five years’ senior managerial and progressive experience within a high-value environment / sector.
· Minimum of five years’ progressively responsible experience in warehouse or facility operations.
· Proven experience of logistics management practices; direct supervisor reportage is essential.
· Proficiency and working knowledge of operations, supply chain and logistics.
· Warehouse systems experience is preferable.
· Management of transportation and carriage partners.
· Competency in stock control and inventory management.
· Commercially astute with direct customer service experience.
· Strong commitment to leadership and people-management.
· Adaptable and flexible with a positive attitude and disposition.
Get exclusive email offers!