Full-time, Sales Advisor, Waterford APPLY NOW
We are currently recruiting for a Full-time Sales Advisor for our busy store in Waterford. The candidate is required to be full flexible to cover daytime, evenings and weekends. A background in a KPI environment is preferable. This is a commission-based role which is included on top of the basic hourly rate of pay.
The aim of this role is to deliver the D.I.D Electrical Core purpose of excellent customer service in order to ensure that individual and branch sales targets are achieved.
Sales and customer service
- To ensure that individual and branch sales targets are achieved.
- To provide excellent pre and after sales service to our customers.
- Maintain the branch in excellent merchandising condition.
- Re-stock shelves when necessary.
- Maintain assigned section in the branch.
- Preparation of the store for stock take.
- Getting stock ready for branch transfers.
- Stock delivery and branch stock transfer duties.
- To be vigilant at all time, following all company security procedures.
- Liaise with the management team and contact them with any security issues.
- Assist management in monitoring product lines.
- Process web orders and deal with customer queries on our online portal.
- Be aware of competitor activity and communicate same.
- Be constantly informing yourself of product knowledge and innovation in new lines.
- Attend company training sessions.
- Update pricing daily as per company memo.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines as directed by the company
- Educated to Leaving Certificate Standard with an emphasis on Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Ability to learn a comprehensive product knowledge based on product range
- PC literate
APPLICATION FORM * Required