Forklift Driver APPLY NOW
Fonthill Warehouse Mon, Oct 10, 2022
Job descriptionAt DID Electrical, we are a Guaranteed Irish and proud of our reputation for providing superior customer service and guaranteed lowest prices. We are looking for talented and driven people to join our Logistics Team. Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you!
What do we offer you:
- Uncapped competitive commission rates on each installation
- Track record of progressing and promoting talent from within through ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Fun and collaborative work environments
- Fantastic Staff and Friends & Family Discounts
- Employee recognition rewards
- We are entrepreneurial and growing
We are currently recruiting for an Appliance Installer for our branch in Bandon. The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a team, providing an excellent customer experience and maintaining their van. This is a commission based role which is paid in addition to an hourly rate.
What does an Appliance Installer do:
- Provide excellent customer service through home deliveries
- To provide excellent installation service to our customers
- Load and unload the van
- Driving the van
- Checking directions on navigation system/contacting customers in advance of delivery or installation when not driving
- Be responsible for PDA (Personal Device Assistant)
- Install freestanding, integrated appliances and brown goods
- Complete the van service log book on a daily basis
- Complete daily inspection on the van and report any issues to the Manager
- Support in training our junior installers
- Label the faulty returns and any other returns with docket number and your code
- Ensure that all items, stock and NAH (Not at Home) are scanned it at the end of each day
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Maintenance experience
- Experienced in installing freestanding, integrated appliances and brown goods.
- Full valid Driving Licence (must be eligible to drive on company insurance.)
- This is a permanent contract.
- We need employees to be flexible about when they work, covering store opening hours, including days, evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- DID Electrical is an equal opportunities employer.
APPLICATION FORM * Required