Free Click & Collect
From any one of our 23 stores
We are currently recruiting for a full time Delivery Driver for our Warehouse in Fonthill.
This position is fully flexible and the candidate is required to work 5/7 days to include late nights and weekends.
The purpose of this role is to deliver the D.I.D Electrical Core purpose of excellent service through delivery service to our stores.
· To provide excellent service.
· To deliver D.I.D Electrical goods to our Branches.
· To load and unload the van and ensuring all machines are correct.
· Driving nationwide
· Checking directions on navigation system/contacting branches in advance of delivery when not driving.
· Be responsible for PDA (Personal Device Assistant).
· To contact the branch when required.
· To keep the van tidy all times.
· Removing the packaging and scrappers from the back of the van.
· Complete the van service log book on a daily basis.
· To complete daily inspection on the van and report any issues to Manager.
· To be responsible for tools provided.
· To label the faulty returns and any other returns with docket number and your code.
· To ensure that all items, stock and NAH (Not at home) are scanned it at the end of each day.
· To answer all phone calls/queries regarding deliveries from branches and warehouse.
· To report any accidents/incidents to the Manager.
· Outstanding customer service skills.
· Maintenance experience.
· Comfortable with basic plumbing and carpentry.
· Ability to learn a comprehensive product knowledge/installation procedure based on product range
· Full Clean C Valid Driving License (eligible to drive on a company license)
· Experience of working with electronic equipment & Software (handheld devices)
· Previous delivery experience required
· Candidate must be well presented and have excellent customer service skills.
Get exclusive email offers!