Free Click & Collect
From any one of our 23 stores
At DID Electrical, we are a Guaranteed Irish and proud of our reputation for providing superior customer service and guaranteed lowest prices. Our first family-owned store opened in Mountjoy square in 1968, since then we have expanded our family with 23 Irish owned stores nationwide and our online store! With an amazing history and an exciting future, everything we do is embedded in strong family values. We are looking for talented and driven people to join our new flagship store in Cork. Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you!
Does this sound ‘’Electric’’ to you?
· Track record of progressing and promoting talent from within through ongoing training and development opportunities.
· Fun and collaborative work environments
· Opportunity to gain comprehensive product knowledge across a range of leading brands in electrical retail
· Fantastic Staff and Friends & Family Discounts
· Employee recognition rewards
· We are entrepreneurial and growing
We are recruiting for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals into the role of Branch Administrator in our new flagship Cork store. Our Branch Administrators are friendly, organised and thrive in the electrical retail industry.
A ‘Fully Charged’ Branch Administrator will:
· Customer sales and service transactions at store cash desk.
· Cash handling and accuracy for all transactions.
· Assisting customers with sales and service queries over the phone.
· Merchandise a range of products and create exciting store displays for our customers.
· To influence and enhance the customer journey and to go the extra mile to build trust and loyalty with our customers.
· Work closely with the Branch Management team and monitor store emails and communications.
· Be familiar with and communicate store offers and sales promotions.
· Reach individual and team targets through KPIs.
· Process web orders and deal with customer queries.
· Update pricing daily and maintain store standards.
· Maintaining daily cash reports and liaising with head office accounts.
· Managing customer accounts.
Are you ‘’Switched on’’?
· Friendly and positive outlook with strong customer service skills.
· Well organised and proficient in cash handling and maintaining cash desk to store standards.
· Passionate about the customer experience.
· Ability to understand the customer’s needs, utilising strong communication skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative sales environment.
· Eagar to expand product knowledge with a range of exciting brands.
· PC Literate. Proficient knowledge of MS Office, Word, Outlook and Excel is desirable.
· 1-3 years’ experience in a previous customer-facing role would be an advantage but not essential.
· Earn up to €20,475
· This is a permanent contract
· We need employees to be flexible about when they work, covering store opening hours, including days, evenings, weekends and public holidays
· DID Electrical is an equal opportunities employer
|||Turners Cross, Cork|||Sales||||||NN0d6z7fVPdlczf5|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
Get exclusive email offers!