Appliance Installers APPLY NOW
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Installer/Driver for our busy Warehouse in Fonthill, Dublin.
Ideal candidate must have Plumbing and Electrical experience. Potential to earn up to €35,000 including commission
The candidate will be required to work 5/7 days and must be available to cover day, evening and weekend shift
To deliver the D.I.D Electrical Core purpose of excellent customer service through installations and delivery service to customers.
- To provide excellent customer service.
- To be familiar with product knowledge advancement.
- To provide excellent installation service to our customers.
- To load and unload the van and ensuring all machines are correct.
- Driving the van.
- Checking directions on navigation system/contacting customers in advance of delivery or installation when not driving.
- Be responsible for PDA (Personal Device Assistant).
- To install freestanding and integrated appliances.
- To install brown goods.
- To contact the branch when required.
- To keep the van tidy all times.
- Removing the packaging and scrappers from the back of the van.
- Complete the van service log book on a daily basis.
- To complete daily inspection on the van and report any issues to Manager.
- To be responsible for tools provided.
- To be responsible for training junior installers.
- To label the faulty returns and any other returns with docket number and your code.
- To ensure that all items, stock and NAH (Not at Home) are scanned it at the end of each day.
- To answer all phone calls/queries regarding deliveries and installations from branches and warehouse.
- To report any accidents/incidents to the Manager.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Maintenance experience.
- Experienced in plumbing, electrics and carpentry.
- Ability to learn a comprehensive product knowledge/installation procedure based on product range
- Full Clean valid Driving Licence (must be eligible to drive on company insurance. Experience of working with electronic equipment & Software (handheld devices)
APPLICATION FORM * Required