Product: MultiPro Express
Total Time: 3 Hrs
Give your taste buds a treat with this tasty middle eastern style chicken recipe. It's perfect for pairing with crunchy salads, spicy potatoes or BBQ corn on the cob.
2 lemons, cut to fit the feed tube
2 red onions, cut to fit the feed tube
6-8 chicken legs
6-8 chicken thighs
250ml chicken stock
40g olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp ground sumac
1.5 tbsp ground allspice
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
2 tbsp Za'atar
2 tbsp unsalted butter, cubed
40g pine nuts
salt & pepper to taste
1. Fit the driveshaft and bowl into the power unit.
2. Assemble the Express Serve™ attachment, fit the 2mm slicing disc, ensure the slinger plate is fitted.
3. Fit the small driveshaft to the main shaft.
4. Use the Express Serve™ attachment to slice lemons and red onions. Add to a roasting tray.
5. Add Chicken pieces, stock, oil, garlic, sumac, allspice, cinnamon, salt, and pepper to the roasting tray. Combine so that the chicken pieces are completely covered in the mixture.
6. Chill for at least 2 hours.
7. Remove from the fridge and preheat your oven to 200°C.
Roast until golden brown and cooked through 45-55 minutes.
8. Add the Za'atar, pine nuts, and butter for the final 5 minutes of roasting time.
9. Serve with spicy potatoes and salad.
Check out the full range of Kenwood Appliances here!