This compact portable radio has LW/MW/FM Wavebands, 'Soft Feel' volume and tuning controls. The R9927’s angled tuning dial makes it easier to see the frequencies you require. The controls are top mounted for ease of use with separate bass & treble controls to tailor the sound to suit you. The R9927 has a large loudspeaker for an improved listening experience. This great little portable radio will run off both the mains adaptor or batteries.
|Weight (in Kg)||1.11|
There are no videos associated with this product.
Standard delivery: We'll deliver your order right to your door within 4 working days for just €5.99.
'Click & Collect': Have your order delivered to your local store – we have 22 locations nationwide – FREE of charge.
We are one of Ireland’s best online retailers and, as with our stores, we want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their shopping experience with us online at www.did.ie.
Please read our policies before making a purchase with us to ensure that you have a clear understanding of (i) our refund policy, and (ii) whether you have a right to cancel your contract with us.
Under Irish law, you have the right to:
• Send the good back to us if it is faulty or in need of repair
• Cancel your contract with us and return the good to us, even if it is not faulty, as long as your purchase fulfils the criteria outlined below.
When you receive a delivery from us, or if you have used our click & collect service and are collecting your item(s) in one of our 22 stores, please inspect the item(s) immediately to make sure you are completely satisfied that the item(s) match the description you were provided with and the item(s) are of acceptable quality.
This cancellation policy only applies to orders and goods received which have been bought online at www.did.ie or by any other distance sale method. Please call our customer support team if you have any questions. They are waiting to help on 01 625 0250.
If you decide to cancel a purchase, we want your cancellations to be hassle-free. Should you wish to cancel your purchase and return the item(s) to D.I.D Electrical, subject to the terms laid out below, you have the right to do so, without giving any reason, before and up to 14 calendar days after you received the goods. This is provided that the item(s) are in as sold condition, and in their original packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your purchase by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached MODEL CANCELLATION FORM but it is not obligatory.
You may also contact our customer support team on 01 625 0250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will assist you with any queries you might have about your right of cancellation. This will help to speed up the cancellation process.
Terms applying to cancellation:
1. Where you decide to exercise your right of cancellation, you are responsible for costs incurred to return item(s) to us, except where the goods cannot be returned by post. If the goods cannot be returned by post, please contact us and we will arrange for the good to be collected. We will issue you a full refund of the purchase price (and of our standard delivery charge in sending you the goods) on receipt of the returned goods, with original packaging. If you have diminished the value of the good by handling it or testing it beyond what is necessary to check its nature, characteristics and functioning, we reserve the right not refund you the entire amount.
2. Should any item(s) not be suitable for return due to hygiene reasons, such as headphones, the item(s) can only be returned if that hygiene seal remains unbroken.
3. We will reimburse you not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.