Bosch Exxcel 7 VarioPerfect Washing Machine
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+++
- B spin class
- Energy consumption:standard 60 °C cotton programme 0.81 kwh full load and 0.78 kwh partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 0.66 kwh partial load
- Energy consumption :174 kWh per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Weighted power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: 0.1 W / 1.49 W
- Water consumption 8140 litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Programme time:60 °C cotton programme 196 min at full load 186 min at partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 186 min partial load
- Capacity: 7 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1200 rpm
Remaining moisture: 55 %
- Drum volume: 58 litres
- Noise level washing : 54dB (A) re 1pW: Noise level spinning:75dB (A) re 1 pW
- <>ActiveWater: water management system
- VarioPerfect: speed or energy efficiency with perfect wash performance every time
- AntiVibration Design - for more stability and quietness
- 3D AquaSpa wash system with cascade for faster water penetration
- Reload facility
- Safeguard monitoring system adjusts load distribution and programme settings to protect clothes
- Child lock
- Self cleaning detergent drawer
- Fully electronic control dial for all wash and special programmes
- Special programmes:Dark Wash programme,Sensitive programme, Sports Wear programme, Super Quick 15, Mixed Load, Hand Wash Wool,Delicate/Silk programme
- Touch control buttons: Start / Reload, Reduced Ironing option, Aqua Plus option for best rinsing results, EcoPerfect, SpeedPerfect, spin speed reduction
- Large LED display for programme progress indication, temperature, spin speed,time remaining and 24 hour time delay
- Large white door with 165° opening and 32cm porthole opening
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.8 x 59.8 x 55 cm
|Spin Speed:||1200 RPM|
There are no videos associated with this product.
Why Choose Us?
Q & A
Ask a Question
A Manufacturer Guarantee indicates that the manufacturer will repair an Item within a set amount of time after purchase. Manufacturer’s warranties cover manufacturing faults that occur within the set amount of time, This does not cover accidental damage. Most Manufacturers give a 1-2 year guarantee although some manufacturers give a longer parts warranty upon registration of your Washing Machine.
This Washing Machine has a 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty.
Delivery & Returns
What happens after you place your order with us?
During opening hours our Online Store Team will check your order details and call you back within 30mins of placing your order to schedule your delivery. If you place your order after closing hours you will receive a call before 11am the following day.